Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

The Old Greenwich Blog Of Record

The Old Greenwich Blog Of Record - Brian Harrod Editor / Publisher

Saturday, August 20, 2011

08/25/11 The Old Greenwich Topix News Message Board: Fat Man Cometh: Less Than 25 Days To Triathlon

Topix Old Greenwich

Old Greenwich - News August 20, 2011

See Old Greenwich Weather

Fat Man Cometh: Less Than 25 Days To Triathlon
(Patch)
Three weeks into my Gorilla Fitness program, I hitA the proverbial wall. I've grown tired of salads, steamed vegetables, and endless gallons of water laced with lemon....

... once, okay, maybe twice.A I helped a friend move from her mansion in New Canaan to a regular-sized home in Old Greenwich. I helped unpack the thousands of boxes littered acrossA her homestead. After IA worked non-stop for almost eight hours, I ...

No comments:

Old Greenwich Blogs

Popular Old Greenwich Roundup Posts